The information that was on this “Overview” page has been updated and has moved. Please see the appropriate links below:
- SPDX License List and exceptions, which can be used with the License Expression operator, “WITH” to create a license with an exception operator.
- The matching guidelines define what constitutes a license or exception match.
- Explanation of fields used on the SPDX License List
- License inclusion principles for adding new licenses or exceptions to the SPDX License List
- Contribute to the project or request a new license
- Use short identifiers in your source code
- Github repo
- Machine readable data formats for the SPDX License List